Mary Keith is a composer and choir director. She works in the UK and internationally with community singing groups, theatre companies and festivals creating work in response to local stories, landscape and wildlife. Mary will create new choral music that is inspired by the Shropshire Hills and created in situ through a series of site visits and workshops. Everyone is welcome to come to the workshops, either to sing or listen.
Within and without – vocal workshops in the Shropshire Hills
- Booking not needed
- Free event
These are inclusive events which require no previous experience.
For the outdoor sessions you will need to bring appropriate clothing and a snack and drink.
All workshops are free of charge.
All session run from 2 – 5pm on Sunday afternoons
- April 23rd – Carding Mill Valley (top car park)
- April 30th – All Stretton Village Hall
- May 14th – Mitchells Fold (please park near road and walk along track).
- May 28th – Priest Weston Village Hall
- June 11th – Pole Cottage (Long Mynd),
- June 18th – The Village Hall at Norbury
- July 9th – The Bog Car Park
- July 23rd – Snailbeach Village Hall